Tuesday, March 1, 2011

back track...

so um i think i/we skipped a day...
i have an outfit on my camera that i haven't uploaded...
 so here they are... for whatever day they go to :)






[whatever day this was] i sported some of my favorite vintage finds 
(love me some Goodwill ;)
the top has tiny white polka dots and fantastic ruffles, paired with a green and navy plaid A-line and topped with a (new) bow belt with just a little sparkle... lovely!
this shirt was popular.. i got several compliments :)
i love it.



whateverday i didn't have my personal photographer so i had to make do with timers and mirrors :)


and it actually did rain on day 5.... just later in the day
 so i got to wear my bright sunny raincoat

 you can see the rain coming down behind me...  it was REALLY coming down hard 

1 comment:

Two For Tea said...

Love this idea of mixing patterns for a week...you look so cute! I would have never thought of polka dots and plaid, but it's a stellar combination.

<3 Cambria
http://twoforteaplease.blogspot.com/