Saturday, August 21, 2010

summer's last glimmer - friday, saturday

friday i went to work with my dad and then went over to school for workweek at the house and to sign away more of my life to the school and government (who is now loaning me money because they took over the people i was borrowing from...) i'm excited to be back and to see everybody!!!

so i did chi o prep stuff the rest of the day and them met up with my family and we all came down to Melville (south Louisiana) to see my grandparents and some of my grandmothers side of the fam coming from all over, Cali., NC, ole Virginni... also the church is doing a taste fair... a bunch of people cook for a theme, like Italian or Cajun... this should be interesting...

saturday
to day has been a little boring ... the elec went out during breakfast and i had to take a shower in the dark... grandmother's doing spaghetti and my little sis made a red velvet cake from scratch with cream cheese icing from scratch.... but i'm cutting back so none for me...
laters!!

No comments: