Saturday, September 25, 2010

my phone went - blub, blub, blub

soooooo
yeah last weekend i had an amazing 3dayweekend at my grandparents river camp in south louisiana.  a practically perfect weekend, exceeeeeeept... i accidental went swimming with my phone.  i was only in the water for about 30 seconds before i realized that i had it in my pocket.  i was jumping around and laughing and going "no. nooo! nonono... NOOOOO. nnnnoooooooooo!! nononno."
so i took it apart and laid all the pieces out on the boat and when we got back to the house i but it in some rice...
well in the end it doesn't work and i lost all my pictures and all the contacts that didn't fit onto my sim card (which only holds like 150... fail)and my notes to self (which included important reminders, lyric ideas, and other random info)
so now i'm on my dad's old Palm... it's alright and i guess a better idea than a  iPhone since i drop my phone about 3 or 4 times a day :)
so anyway...
there won't really be much in the way of pictures in posts because the camera on that thing is not cool :(

i did get one picture up  right before i soaked my phone...
this is a friend of my sisters that went with us.  that's a zipline thing that my grandfahter built that goes out over the water. so awesome.  it start about 25 feet above the water.


well tata for now!!

No comments: