Friday, September 17, 2010

today i ....

woke upon time
get to school way to early
had a quiz that i didn't know about in my first class
sat through my incredibly boring next class
(well really it's the teacher that's boring)
watched the music video for Lenka's 'The Show' (super awesome stopmotion)
had to steal my master key back from the locksmiths mailbox, then return it
i had locked my keyring inside the house(i dropped it in his mailbox for him to make me copies)
ate grapes and peanut butter
with the fork i carry in my pencil case
sat upside down in a big red chair
bonked my head on the floor while removing myself from said chair
spilled ice everywhere
took an eleven page test
facebook stalked some people
dream about climbing the Melville water tower - i will this time
gawk at the price of harp strings
(around 500 buck for about 5 octaves, in case you were curious or in the market...)
have my day (so far) made by "Jane Austin's Fight Club" video
make plans for my 21st birthday party
(it's going to be sweet)

... and the day isn't over!!!

No comments: