Monday, January 17, 2011

i'm a pro....

pro. crastinator that is...

so since my last post...
-merry christmas
-happy new year
    (which i got to spend with an awesome friend of mine Jeanne Deville)
-i have a camera again!!
    (which is actually borrowed from my grandparents but hey it's better than nothing)
-i got a new phone
    (which i may or may not keep... it swivels on a corner and i'm not sure it can sustain the daily grind of my life... being dropped 3 times a day on average...  the screen is already cracked in 2 places..)
- IT SNOWWWWWWED  
        aaand i made a snowman!! albeit he was a few inches tall, but a snowman none the less :)
- school started
    (mehh... i'll try not to talk about it unless it's a really awesome day)

which brings us to today...
-  MLK day = day off = :)


ok so even though i have a camera again, posting pictures will still be a bit halting... due to an unfortunate turn of events, my sister ran over my computer with her car... so i am stuck in a back and forth between getting a new slr camera or a new computer...  bahh.

well that's all for now... 
hopefully i'll get pics of my back-to-school outfits up soon!!

laters
<3 juju

No comments: