Friday, January 28, 2011

Berets and Beignets (aka 4th Day of Hat Week)

It was accidentally beret day! Juju and I both wore one today. And we didn't even call each other planning to be twins! You know what they say about great minds...




I borrowed my Grampa's camera (yes, my Grampa is cooler than me with his DSLR camera, ginormous Mac, and his brand new Macbook Pro) so we decided to play around with the settings, thus resulting in some funny lighting. Watching Grampa try to figure out what happened to his settings ought to be interesting.

Isn't Juju's dachshund pin absolutely adorable?


There's something I have yet to announce to our little blog, but I suppose it's as good a time as any. 

I recently got ENGAGED!

Recent being two months ago, but still. 
Here's a picture of my gorgeous ring.


  
Didn't he do good? He picked it out all by himself. :)


Juju and I are both excited for tomorrow--we're wearing our favorite hats!
And they might be somewhat interesting.


No comments: