Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Posting as Mrs. Dork

Why, hello. My name is Mrs. Dork.

Yeah, I haven't posted since I got married (or much before I did, due to crazy wedding stuff), and, hello self, you've been married for almost a month! 

So basically this is my Hi-I've-got-a-new-name-now and I'm-married-now-!!!! post. 

Juju and I have had very busy summers, full of weddings (fine, just mine), adventures in Belize, camp, and more adventures. I'll be honest, I'm not even sure where all Juju has been this summer, since she hasn't stopped going! And it's really hard to get by without seeing your BFF for a MONTH!

We wish we were able to blog more, but life oftentimes gets in the way. However, we have some super cool/rad/awesome ideas for the upcoming months! And since we will actually be able to see each other almost every day at school, it makes blogging so much easier.

So stay tuned for some fun new challenges! 


Hearts and cupcakes!
JB

2 comments:

Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) said...

I'm so glad to hear from you!! Don't worry about your dissapearance, we will all wait patiently for your return :)

Keep having fun!

www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

juju said...

the summer was a bit scattered for us. we were both quite busy ;) but in our return to school we once again begin the daily rituals of school and schedules so it makes it easier to get together and do things and have a particular time to post!
but i'm glad to be back :)