Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 2 of Pattern Mixing Week! (Way late)

Remember a long time ago when we had Pattern Mixing Week? Remember how Juju and I tend to forget to blog? Ok, well here's day 2. We had this in the archives and forgot to post. So enjoy! :)


First things first--obligatory foot picture.


Now how about we check out some of our ingenious pattern mixing, k?

Perhaps you recognize our photo spot?

And day two of Pattern Mixing Week begins!



I’ve done pattern mixing before, but this week I’m going all out! TWO bold patterns? Sure thing! Crazy color mix? Okay!

I’ve kind of gotten used to getting weird looks because of my outfits, especially at college where the height of fashion is a North Face pullover and Uggs. This encourages me to break out of my comfort zone and wear things I normally wouldn’t. Whether I wear something cute or crazy, I’ll get the same stares, so when I pick out my outfits I figure, why not?


(and now a word from juju)


today i defied one of the cardinal rules of fashion...
*stripes with polka dots*
*gasp*


but i looked cute, no?


i didn't get may pics but i got something better!!    while jb's camera was taking pictures on timer, mine was videoing :)  
i look ridiculous, like a floppy clown, but i caught some pretty awesome moments that didn't make it into the pictures ;)





No comments: