Thursday, February 10, 2011

Cupcake day!

Cupcakes are my thing. I like making them, eating them, wearing them. They're just amazing, ok?

During hat week, I had the opportunity to wear my amazingnessful cupcake hat that my even more amazingnessful future husband bought me. I didn't have time to get a good pic, so you get a glorious picture taken in the bathroom.



Not only did I wear a cupcake, but I also made cupcakes. Bunches and bunches of them.



In all, I believe there were over 100 regular sized ones and probably about 60 mini ones. (mini cupcakes are my favorite!)

I made these for my future grandparents-in-law (Is that what you would call them?) as they celebrated their 50th anniversary. And yet again, I failed to take a picture, thus resulting in not so good photos. However, this is the end result.


I then played server.

I'm pretty excited because I have another cupcake project coming up. Not near as many, but it will still be fun!

Maybe I can make them without this happening to me this time.


1 comment:

Anna said...

Hehe! You're right, we are cupcake hat twins!