Thursday, February 24, 2011

Pattern Mixers 4-ever

Ready for day four of our Patterns at Play week? Why do I bother asking, of course you do.

But first, an important question: Why hasn't Juju been blogging? Well darlings, my gorgeous BFF is currently having computer issues, thus the lack of her posting. BUT, she will soon be back and we will be double trouble!

Onto patterns, now? Okay.

Juju decided to rock gingham and red zebra print today.


I really ought to confess. The idea behind my outfit came from this outfit by Kristine. Or Polly. As soon as I saw the red stripes and polka dotted skirt, I knew I had to try it!


Enough patterns for the day. On to the new game we made up. Want to know how to play our new game? It's easy. 

First, get some pennies.


Then, lie on your stomach on the floor...


... and flick pennies at each other.








1 comment:

. said...

HA these photos are AWESOME, ladies!! Love the perspective. :)