Sunday, February 20, 2011

Pattern Mixing Week Day 1!

It's our first day of Patterns at Play Week


Juju is rocking stripes, florals, and--well I'm not quite sure what to call it. Ummm... how about a pattern? Yes, Juju is rocking stripes, florals, and a pattern. Correct.
















I decided that pattern mixing week just wouldn't be complete unless I wore my cheetah print/floral skirt. I kind of felt like I was cheating, though, since I didn't put the prints together, which is why I added the striped shoes.





To celebrate the beginning of this lovely week of mixing patterns, I begged asked my future husband, Dork, if we could have a mini photo shoot down by the creek. He is such a good little photographer. 







Of course, the fact that he has an adorable subject helps him. Doesn't he make me look good?

No comments: